Eat and Play Card is now available as a robust, mobile app!
After 10 years of accessing savings only through using a physical Eat and Play Card, you now only have to show your iOS (11.0 or later) or Android (5.0 or later) phone.
Saving money in Orlando and New York has never been easier. Restaurants, attractions, entertainment, shopping – it’s now all accessible with the Eat and Play Card mobile app, or “digital card.” Just download the app, input your activation PIN, and immediately start saving. It’s really easy and we think you’re going to love it.
With the new digital Eat and Play Card app, you can:
- Save time and start saving immediately! Once activated, just show the app and save.
- Pre-book some tours and activities using promotion codes available within the app.
- Search for merchants by category or area.
- Locate merchants with interactive maps, including the what’s “Near Me” feature.
- View merchant offers, descriptions, websites and contact details.
Plus the digital Eat and Play Card has another great advantage over the old printed card:
- You can use the digital card MUCH LONGER! The validation period for the physical card used to be 30 days from first use, while the digital card is valid for use for SIX MONTHS from activation – and can also be upgraded to 1 FULL YEAR. This enhancement is ideal for people who take longer holidays or multiple holidays in the same year. And of course it’s also great for locals too!
IMPORTANT: While free to download, to access offers and features found within the app, you must first have obtained a personal activation PIN, either from this website or through many travel providers. While the physical card has been around for over 10 years, please remember this app is new and will take some time for participating merchants to become as accustomed to it.
Mobile App Privacy (iOS and Android)
Your privacy is important to us. We do not collect or store any app user usage data. The only personal data we collect is during the initial activation process: name, mobile number, and email.